I know, I know, I’m becoming one of those book people. But honestly I thought why the fuck not – there’s a couple books on my shelf that I’ve been waiting to read til THIS exact month, so I thought. Well if I do a TBR any month, it makes sense to do it this month. Since it’s October AKA the month where everyone reads a bunch of spooky shit. Plus then I can see how successful I am by the end of the month. I’m not going to synopses because this will be…. probably a really large TBR.
- It Devours! by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor
- Slade House by David Mitchell
- The Family Plot by Cherie Priest
- Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse
Young Adult/Middle Grade
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle (Re-read!)
- Iron Cast by Destiny Soria
- The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury
- Bone: The Complete Edition by Jeff Smith
I mean that’s already like…. 11 books which is a lot even for me. We’ll see if I manage to finish all of these as the month progresses. I’m thinking after the September Wrap-ups, I might start splitting my wrap ups into more bite size chunks? I’ll see how I feel the rest of October though. Let me know if you’ve read any of these and what you think!